To participate in National Bike to Work Day, Mayor Nutter was the leader of a pack of cyclists that pedaled down the Parkway from Boat House Row to City Hall. He also took time to commend the other riders for helping to make Philly the major city with the largest number of people who bike to work. No word on whether or not Mayor Nutter had trading cards in his spokes. [CBS 3]
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: City Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Since 2008
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
- News: 23 Photos From Last Night’s City Hall Protests
- News: Nutter to Expectant Retirees: DROP Dead
- News: WATCH: Protests Erupt at City Hall Tree Lighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.