To participate in National Bike to Work Day, Mayor Nutter was the leader of a pack of cyclists that pedaled down the Parkway from Boat House Row to City Hall. He also took time to commend the other riders for helping to make Philly the major city with the largest number of people who bike to work. No word on whether or not Mayor Nutter had trading cards in his spokes. [CBS 3]
- News: Nutter Taking School Toilet Paper Requests on Twitter
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
- News: Schools, Elections, and Philly’s Utterly Failed Democracy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.