Earlier this week, Charlie Manuel was ejected from a Phillies matinee for taking issue with home plate umpire Bob Davidson because Blue had gotten in Brian Schneider’s way while the catcher was trying to track down a wild pitch. The resulting tirade sent spittle flying and had parents earmuffing their children. Now, the swift hand of Major League Baseball hath dictated that both Manuel and Davidson owe the crown a penance of one game for their actions. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.