In case you missed it, last night, as the Sixers were being slaughtered by the visiting Boston Celtics in South Philly, TNT was nice enough to showcase this gentleman to the rest of America. We’ve seen him at many a Sixers game this season, but now, thankfully, he’s forever immortalized by the infinite reality that is the Internet. [Deadspin]
- News: The Four Worst Philly Sports Teams
- Ticket: WATCH: New Orange is the New Black Trailer
- Ticket: Philly MMA Fighter Anton Berzin to Compete on The Ultimate Fighter
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: WATCH: Abbi Jacobson Takes Broad City to Cannes
- Ticket: How Tina Fey Helps Jon Hamm Cope With the Loss of Mad Men