In case you missed it, last night, as the Sixers were being slaughtered by the visiting Boston Celtics in South Philly, TNT was nice enough to showcase this gentleman to the rest of America. We’ve seen him at many a Sixers game this season, but now, thankfully, he’s forever immortalized by the infinite reality that is the Internet. [Deadspin]
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.