In case you missed it, last night, as the Sixers were being slaughtered by the visiting Boston Celtics in South Philly, TNT was nice enough to showcase this gentleman to the rest of America. We’ve seen him at many a Sixers game this season, but now, thankfully, he’s forever immortalized by the infinite reality that is the Internet. [Deadspin]
- Ticket: WATCH: The Roots and Jimmy Fallon Square Off On Family Feud
- G Philly: PHOTOS: Allison Williams as Peter Pan
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.