In case you missed it, last night, as the Sixers were being slaughtered by the visiting Boston Celtics in South Philly, TNT was nice enough to showcase this gentleman to the rest of America. We’ve seen him at many a Sixers game this season, but now, thankfully, he’s forever immortalized by the infinite reality that is the Internet. [Deadspin]
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- News: Check Out This Amazing Block by Nerlens Noel
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.