In case you missed it, last night, as the Sixers were being slaughtered by the visiting Boston Celtics in South Philly, TNT was nice enough to showcase this gentleman to the rest of America. We’ve seen him at many a Sixers game this season, but now, thankfully, he’s forever immortalized by the infinite reality that is the Internet. [Deadspin]
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- News: A Miserable Night for Philly Sports
- News: The Sixers Are Making Deadspin Really Angry
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- News: Sixers Also Tanking Fake Matchups
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.