Before the prosecution finished presenting its case in the trial of Monsignor William Lynn, jurors were handed the folder found locked in a safe in an archdiocesan office over a decade after it had been created. Inside the folder were a number of documents that the prosecution contends is proof that Monsignor Lynn knew about abusive priests in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and did nothing to stop them. The defense will present its case next week. [Inquirer]
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
- News: Former Head of Montco GOP Pleads to Indecent Assault
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
- News: N.J. Police: 2 Children Shot to Death
- News: Reports: Cooper CEO and Wife Were Stabbed
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.