Before the prosecution finished presenting its case in the trial of Monsignor William Lynn, jurors were handed the folder found locked in a safe in an archdiocesan office over a decade after it had been created. Inside the folder were a number of documents that the prosecution contends is proof that Monsignor Lynn knew about abusive priests in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and did nothing to stop them. The defense will present its case next week. [Inquirer]
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Mayor, Governor Headed to Vatican to Meet Pope
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme