Before the prosecution finished presenting its case in the trial of Monsignor William Lynn, jurors were handed the folder found locked in a safe in an archdiocesan office over a decade after it had been created. Inside the folder were a number of documents that the prosecution contends is proof that Monsignor Lynn knew about abusive priests in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and did nothing to stop them. The defense will present its case next week. [Inquirer]
- News: PHOTOS: These Are the Men Charged With Killing an Elderly Philly Couple
- G Philly: Man Accused of Executing Two Gay Men Captured in NJ
- News: Pa. Ranks Second for Inmates Serving Life Without Parole
- News: Serial Target Shoplifter Pilfered TI Calculators
- News: VIDEO: 3 Men Rob Fishtown Clothing Store
- News: UPDATE: Police Have Arrested Jeremiah Jakson for the Murder of Laura Araujo
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.