Before the prosecution finished presenting its case in the trial of Monsignor William Lynn, jurors were handed the folder found locked in a safe in an archdiocesan office over a decade after it had been created. Inside the folder were a number of documents that the prosecution contends is proof that Monsignor Lynn knew about abusive priests in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and did nothing to stop them. The defense will present its case next week. [Inquirer]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.