Last night former Phillie and Souderton’s own Jamie Moyer became the oldest guy to ever drive in a run in a Major League Baseball game. It happened when Moyer beat out an infield single that brought two (!) guys in to score. Oh, he also broke his own record by again becoming the oldest pitcher to earn a win in a MLB game. He didn’t throw a pitch faster than 80 mph. [Deadspin]
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.