Hunter Pence was booed after booting a ball in South Philly earlier this week. Today, he was on WIP with Angelo Cataldi to promote the Let’s Go Eat Food and Fun Fest and talk about what it’s been like playing in Philly, especially as he struggles in the outfield. Pence took responsibility for his mishaps, though admitted that he couldn’t explain them. He then praised Philly for knowing what’s going on with all of the teams all of the time. Any guy that compliments us as we boo him is alright in our book. [Crossing Broad]
- Property: Ryan Howard’s Home Is Pending Sale
- News: Baseball Fans: It’s Trade Deadline Day
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.