Hunter Pence was booed after booting a ball in South Philly earlier this week. Today, he was on WIP with Angelo Cataldi to promote the Let’s Go Eat Food and Fun Fest and talk about what it’s been like playing in Philly, especially as he struggles in the outfield. Pence took responsibility for his mishaps, though admitted that he couldn’t explain them. He then praised Philly for knowing what’s going on with all of the teams all of the time. Any guy that compliments us as we boo him is alright in our book. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Jimmy Rollins Officially Traded to the Dodgers
- News: Jimmy Rollins Trade May Need to Be Reworked
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- News: 11 Best Jimmy Rollins GIFs
- News: Rollins Trade Called “A Matter of Time”
- News: Ex-Phillie Jayson Werth Sentenced to Jail for Driving Too Fast
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.