City Council—while considering proposals from Councilman Bill Green on new methods for citizens to protest parking violations—has asked that telephonic hearings be removed from the conversation. Council posits—and Bill Green concedes—that phone hearings would create too many logistical problems. But, online and snail mail protests will still be considered and put to a final vote later this month. [CBS 3]
- Property: LOVE Park Plan: Too Much, and Not Enough
- News: Bill Green to Lead School Reform Commission?
- G Philly: Philly FIGHT and City Councilwomen Announce New HIV Clinic
- News: Conservatives Mad At Council’s Zinn Mandate
- News: The War on Scooters Has Begun
- News: Council Urges High Schools to Teach Howard Zinn