The Phillies have placed starting pitcher Vance Worley on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation. They had previously announced that Worley would hang back from this week’s Chicago trip and that Kyle Kendrick would start in his place tonight. They’ve recalled Joe Savery. Happy Wednesday, you guys. [Twitter]
- News: The Phillies Won the World Series Six Years Ago Today
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.