The Philadelphia Police Department has removed six of its 12 trace evidence examiners following a routine proficiency test. The exam is given twice annually to six lab techs at a time. Three of the examiners taking the test gave one answer. Three others gave a different answer. The Philadelphia Police Department removed all six until further details emerge and the department learns which examiners didn’t answer correctly. It is the first time a tech failed one of the exams since ’04. [Daily News]
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.