The Philadelphia Police Department has removed six of its 12 trace evidence examiners following a routine proficiency test. The exam is given twice annually to six lab techs at a time. Three of the examiners taking the test gave one answer. Three others gave a different answer. The Philadelphia Police Department removed all six until further details emerge and the department learns which examiners didn’t answer correctly. It is the first time a tech failed one of the exams since ’04. [Daily News]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence