In case anyone was wondering what Boston Celtic and favorite Philly villain Paul Pierce was up to the night before Game 3, he was at Parx casino last night playing $10-$10 no-limit Texas Hold ‘Em. No word on whether or not he used a wheelchair while trying to bluff his way to a pot. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Will The Sixers Go 0-36 to End the Season?
- News: Sixers: Iverson’s Autograph for Season Tickets
- News: Jameer Nelson: Sixers Like Bird Poop
- News: 76ers Could Actually Look Scary-Good Next Year
- Property: Casino License Bidders Get Their Final Say
- News: Fan Falls Asleep Courtside During Epic Sixers Loss