In case anyone was wondering what Boston Celtic and favorite Philly villain Paul Pierce was up to the night before Game 3, he was at Parx casino last night playing $10-$10 no-limit Texas Hold ‘Em. No word on whether or not he used a wheelchair while trying to bluff his way to a pot. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- Property: Carl Dranoff Pauses During Dinner to Think About Revel
- News: Masked Men Steal $181K from Atlantic City Casino
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Workers Fighting to Keep AC Casinos Open
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.