In case anyone was wondering what Boston Celtic and favorite Philly villain Paul Pierce was up to the night before Game 3, he was at Parx casino last night playing $10-$10 no-limit Texas Hold ‘Em. No word on whether or not he used a wheelchair while trying to bluff his way to a pot. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Trump Taj Could Be Next in Bankruptcy
- News: Trump Wants Praise for Getting Out of A.C.
- News: Revel Emptied by Fire Alarm Five Hours Before Closing
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: Report: Atlantic City May Have Just 6 Casinos by 2017
- News: Sixers Mocked in Taiwanese Animation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.