So, Mayor Nutter has a new Philadelphia Fun Safe Summer PSA out. He says that the city is offering more than 15,000 different ways to keep young people busy as, “the days get warmer and fun will be heating up all over Philadelphia.” They can go to the pool, read books, play sports or twiddle their thumbs. They should have just titled the PSA, “Please, Please Don’t Flash Mob (Seriously, Please Don’t—It’s Totally Uncool).”
- G Philly: Nutter Appoints Helen Fitzpatrick Director of LGBT Affairs
- Property: One Liberty Place to Get Observation Deck
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: City Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Since 2008
- News: Parking Kiosks Currently Cash-Only
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.