So, Mayor Nutter has a new Philadelphia Fun Safe Summer PSA out. He says that the city is offering more than 15,000 different ways to keep young people busy as, “the days get warmer and fun will be heating up all over Philadelphia.” They can go to the pool, read books, play sports or twiddle their thumbs. They should have just titled the PSA, “Please, Please Don’t Flash Mob (Seriously, Please Don’t—It’s Totally Uncool).”
- News: Philly Should Throw a Parade for Children Every August
- News: 5 Reasons Fall Could be Great for Politics in Philly
- News: Taney Dragons Parade Is This Afternoon
- News: On Ferguson: Nutter’s Beautiful, Empty Words
- News: 3 Men Wanted for Bungled Center City Robbery
- News: UPDATE: Mayor, Public Union Have Deal
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.