So, Mayor Nutter has a new Philadelphia Fun Safe Summer PSA out. He says that the city is offering more than 15,000 different ways to keep young people busy as, “the days get warmer and fun will be heating up all over Philadelphia.” They can go to the pool, read books, play sports or twiddle their thumbs. They should have just titled the PSA, “Please, Please Don’t Flash Mob (Seriously, Please Don’t—It’s Totally Uncool).”
- News: Mayor Nutter Vows Climate Action
- Property: Property’s Weekend Agenda: 3 Saturday Picks
- News: PHOTO: 13 People Already Lined Up Outside the Apple Store
- News: $1M Lotto Ticket Purchased in Philly Expires Today
- News: Nutter, Union in Dispute Over $2.88 Million
- News: What Should a Redesigned LOVE Park Look Like?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.