A new video made for the Interwebz features Newark’s Mayor Cory Booker (D) performing all sorts of miraculous deeds, much to the chagrin of Republican Governor Chris Christie. He fixes flat tires, saves people from a burning building, helps Springsteen put on a show, and catches a falling baby. Governor Christie just wants a chance to help out, and, by the end, manages to find something he can handle.
- News: Wait, There’s a Chris Christie Scandal Going On?
- News: A Gay Marriage Showdown Over Cake
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- G Philly: More Than 700 Same-Sex Couples Have Married in NJ
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job