A new video made for the Interwebz features Newark’s Mayor Cory Booker (D) performing all sorts of miraculous deeds, much to the chagrin of Republican Governor Chris Christie. He fixes flat tires, saves people from a burning building, helps Springsteen put on a show, and catches a falling baby. Governor Christie just wants a chance to help out, and, by the end, manages to find something he can handle.
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
- News: Ed Rendell Returns to the Campaign Trail
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.