A new video made for the Interwebz features Newark’s Mayor Cory Booker (D) performing all sorts of miraculous deeds, much to the chagrin of Republican Governor Chris Christie. He fixes flat tires, saves people from a burning building, helps Springsteen put on a show, and catches a falling baby. Governor Christie just wants a chance to help out, and, by the end, manages to find something he can handle.
- News: Pennsylvania Curbs Investment in Iran
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.