Last night, Sir Charles Barkley took his shirt off on live television. That’s not something we’d immediately consider to be below the former Sixer, but the strange thing about the incident is that it was a planned, scripted and promoted segment (with voting!) on TNT’s Inside the NBA. Please, avert your eyes.
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
- News: Barkley Hosts Fox 29 Sports Broadcast
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.