Last night, Sir Charles Barkley took his shirt off on live television. That’s not something we’d immediately consider to be below the former Sixer, but the strange thing about the incident is that it was a planned, scripted and promoted segment (with voting!) on TNT’s Inside the NBA. Please, avert your eyes.
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- News: A Miserable Night for Philly Sports
- News: The Sixers Are Making Deadspin Really Angry
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- News: Sixers Also Tanking Fake Matchups
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.