Last night, Sir Charles Barkley took his shirt off on live television. That’s not something we’d immediately consider to be below the former Sixer, but the strange thing about the incident is that it was a planned, scripted and promoted segment (with voting!) on TNT’s Inside the NBA. Please, avert your eyes.
- Ticket: WATCH THIS: The War On Drugs Rocks Conan
- Ticket: Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby Appearance
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.