Last night, Sir Charles Barkley took his shirt off on live television. That’s not something we’d immediately consider to be below the former Sixer, but the strange thing about the incident is that it was a planned, scripted and promoted segment (with voting!) on TNT’s Inside the NBA. Please, avert your eyes.
- Ticket: Local Women in Fantasy Reality Series The Quest
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.