Last night, Sir Charles Barkley took his shirt off on live television. That’s not something we’d immediately consider to be below the former Sixer, but the strange thing about the incident is that it was a planned, scripted and promoted segment (with voting!) on TNT’s Inside the NBA. Please, avert your eyes.
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
- Ticket: Teresa Giudice to Serve Sentence In Orange is the New Black Prison
- G Philly: Set Your DVR: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Concert on PBS
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.