Tamsen Fadal—a former CBS 3 reporter—and her husband Matt Titus are getting divorced. Oh, and that news is especially notable due to the fact that the couple owns a matchmaking business and writes advice books on love and dating. Fadal and Titus met in Philadelphia while he was a personal trainer. The couple went on to start Love Consultants and wrote books like Don’t Date Dumb, Why Hasn’t He Called?: New York’s Top Date Doctos Reveal How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested (seriously, pick a longer title next time), and Why Hasn’t He Proposed?: Go from the First Date to Setting the Date. [Philly Gossip]
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
- News: Pa. Sports Anchor Punches Man Who Interrupts Live Shot
- News: Doctor Sues Stephanie Stahl, CBS 3 for Libel
- Articles: Don Tollefson’s Last Stand
- G Philly: Man Crush Monday
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.