Tamsen Fadal—a former CBS 3 reporter—and her husband Matt Titus are getting divorced. Oh, and that news is especially notable due to the fact that the couple owns a matchmaking business and writes advice books on love and dating. Fadal and Titus met in Philadelphia while he was a personal trainer. The couple went on to start Love Consultants and wrote books like Don’t Date Dumb, Why Hasn’t He Called?: New York’s Top Date Doctos Reveal How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested (seriously, pick a longer title next time), and Why Hasn’t He Proposed?: Go from the First Date to Setting the Date. [Philly Gossip]
- News: New Michael Smerconish Show to Debut on CNN This Week
- News: Looking for Love on Craigslist in 2014
- News: Requiem for a Meme: #BobCostasPinkEye
- News: Would Bob Costas Be On TV With Pink Eye If He Were a Woman?
- News: Action News Is Great, Reports Action News
- News: Say Goodbye to the 6ABC Zoo Balloon