Tamsen Fadal—a former CBS 3 reporter—and her husband Matt Titus are getting divorced. Oh, and that news is especially notable due to the fact that the couple owns a matchmaking business and writes advice books on love and dating. Fadal and Titus met in Philadelphia while he was a personal trainer. The couple went on to start Love Consultants and wrote books like Don’t Date Dumb, Why Hasn’t He Called?: New York’s Top Date Doctos Reveal How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested (seriously, pick a longer title next time), and Why Hasn’t He Proposed?: Go from the First Date to Setting the Date. [Philly Gossip]
- News: WATCH: Diane Sawyer Heads Back to Strawberry Mansion High School
- News: Al Roker and Matt Lauer: Wrong About Prostates
- News: I Wrote a Song For Will Ferrell
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Will Ferrell’s Inspiration for Anchorman Was Jessica Savitch’s Co-Anchor
- News: Unhappy Holidays?