Forty-two-year-old Padge Windslowe—better known as “Black Madam”—has been ordered to stand trial on charges of aggravated assault and deceptive practices a.k.a. illegally injecting silicon into someone’s butt and sealing the wound with Krazy Glue. Today, an exotic dancer testified that she paid $1,000 for the injections and was later hospitalized for lung damage. Police also suspect Black Madam injected a London tourist who died last year. [6 ABC]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.