Forty-two-year-old Padge Windslowe—better known as “Black Madam”—has been ordered to stand trial on charges of aggravated assault and deceptive practices a.k.a. illegally injecting silicon into someone’s butt and sealing the wound with Krazy Glue. Today, an exotic dancer testified that she paid $1,000 for the injections and was later hospitalized for lung damage. Police also suspect Black Madam injected a London tourist who died last year. [6 ABC]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Philly Cop Sues Philly Police for Police Brutality
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.