Over at PhillyChitChat, HughE Dillon is reporting that he knows exactly what’s going on with the One South Broad Street space long rumored to be on the Walgreens wish list. It looks like this isn’t just going to be a Walgreens—it’s going to be a Walgreens on steroids. Complete with a sushi bar and—according to the layout pictured—a section for “wine & beer,” the vacant space at Broad and Chestnut is about to become a lot more useful. Though, we are a bit skeptical about the booze part. The space was most recently occupied by a Borders.
- Shoppist: There’s a Sample Sale and Clothing Swap at Toile Atelier Tonight
- Shoppist: Apparently the Gallery is Getting a Much-Needed Makeover
- News: Officials Investigate “Suspicious Package” in Center City
- Shoppist: You Can Finally Buy Black Clothing at Abercrombie & Fitch
- News: Well, That’s One Way to Steal a Bike
- News: Train Geeks Freaking Out Over 30th Street Station Renaming
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.