Over at PhillyChitChat, HughE Dillon is reporting that he knows exactly what’s going on with the One South Broad Street space long rumored to be on the Walgreens wish list. It looks like this isn’t just going to be a Walgreens—it’s going to be a Walgreens on steroids. Complete with a sushi bar and—according to the layout pictured—a section for “wine & beer,” the vacant space at Broad and Chestnut is about to become a lot more useful. Though, we are a bit skeptical about the booze part. The space was most recently occupied by a Borders.
- Shoppist: Skirt Launches New Shopping Box Service
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Spring Sunglasses Under $150
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- Shoppist: This Just In: Vince is Opening on Walnut Street
- Shoppist: We’ve Rounded Up the Best Shopping Events Going on This Weekend
- Shoppist: You Can Now Adopt a Dog Through Free People