Over at PhillyChitChat, HughE Dillon is reporting that he knows exactly what’s going on with the One South Broad Street space long rumored to be on the Walgreens wish list. It looks like this isn’t just going to be a Walgreens—it’s going to be a Walgreens on steroids. Complete with a sushi bar and—according to the layout pictured—a section for “wine & beer,” the vacant space at Broad and Chestnut is about to become a lot more useful. Though, we are a bit skeptical about the booze part. The space was most recently occupied by a Borders.
- Shoppist: The Edit: 8 Flat Sandals to Wear This Spring
- News: Philadelphians Get to Work Late
- Property: Office Rental Rates in Center City Reveal the State It’s In
- News: Report: Center City Still Faces Challenges
- News: Everybody’s Making Happy Videos, Apparently
- Shoppist: Make Skeem Soaps Your Spring Hostess Gift