Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- News: It’s the End of the War on Drugs as We Know It
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.