Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- News: Biz Leaders Look to Philly’s Post-Nutter Future
- News: How Philly Families Will Pay for Harrisburg’s Sins
- Ticket: Local Women in Fantasy Reality Series The Quest
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Ori vs. Kenyatta: Gloves Off
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.