Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- News: Comcast Killed by HBO at Golden Globes
- News: A Gay Marriage Showdown Over Cake
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: Can Everybody Shut Up About The Obama Funeral Selfie?
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job