Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- Ticket: Chester Co. Baker to Compete on Food Network Reality Show
- News: Comcast Today: Today Time Warner, Tomorrow Your Thermostat
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- Ticket: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Local The Voice Hopeful Christina Grimmie
- News: Obama Appears on Comedy Web Series
- G Philly: WATCH: Johnny Weir Offers Hilarious Commentary on Ice Skaters at Rockefeller Center