Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- News: State Probes Philly Lawmakers Targeted in Abandoned Sting
- News: Do You Like Philly’s New Beer Gardens? Too Bad.
- News: Kevin Johnson Resigns at Bright Hope Church
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
- News: Obama Appears in Wilmington
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.