Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- News: Brady: Kane “Asleep at the Switch” in AG’s Office
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- News: N.J Senator Rips Obama for Cuba Prisoner Swap
- News: How Do I Cure My Online Rage?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.