Barack Obama was on The View today (the segment was taped yesterday) to discuss, among other things, his stance on gay marriage and that his daughters consider him the right amount of embarrassing. He also named three of The Avengers and answered a question about Kim Kardashian’s marriage, proving that even the busiest men in the world have time to be annoyed by her. He also demonstrated that he’s clearly unfit for office because he hadn’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey. [ABC]
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- News: Corbett Expands Medicaid to 300,000
- News: 5 Reasons Fall Could be Great for Politics in Philly
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Montco Man Starts Write-In Campaign for Governor
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.