The Phillies offensive this season struggles are well documented. And, with Howard out, Thome on the DL, and Polanco past his physical prime, the Phillies could use some bodies and power to man the corners of their infield. Enter Kevin Youkilis? The Boston Globe recently cast out a line suggesting that Youk would be a good fit for the Phils, while the BoSox could use the help of starter Joe Blanton, widely considered to be an expendable Phillie. David Murphy at the Daily News breaks down the pros and cons. [Daily News]
- News: The Phillies Won the World Series Six Years Ago Today
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.