A funeral was held today for April Kauffman—the 47-year-old New Jersey radio host who died from multiple gunshot wounds last week. Kauffman was known as an advocate for military veterans and for her weekly appearances on The King Arthur Show on WIBG. The Atlantic County prosecutor says an arrest is likely, but didn’t disclose other details about the case. [6 ABC]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.