A funeral was held today for April Kauffman—the 47-year-old New Jersey radio host who died from multiple gunshot wounds last week. Kauffman was known as an advocate for military veterans and for her weekly appearances on The King Arthur Show on WIBG. The Atlantic County prosecutor says an arrest is likely, but didn’t disclose other details about the case. [6 ABC]
- News: Philadelphia 7-Eleven Robbed With AK-47 Style Rifle
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.