Arlen Specter was recently on MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry to plug his new book and express concern that cannibals are devouring Senators. His comments follow Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s tough loss in the state’s primary that has been trumpeted as an example of the death of compromise in modern politics. Jump to the 6:58 mark to see Specter. [Politico]
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
- News: The Cigarette Tax Is (Finally) Passed
- News: Pileggi: Fracking Tax Inevitable
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.