Arlen Specter was recently on MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry to plug his new book and express concern that cannibals are devouring Senators. His comments follow Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s tough loss in the state’s primary that has been trumpeted as an example of the death of compromise in modern politics. Jump to the 6:58 mark to see Specter. [Politico]
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?