Arlen Specter was recently on MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry to plug his new book and express concern that cannibals are devouring Senators. His comments follow Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s tough loss in the state’s primary that has been trumpeted as an example of the death of compromise in modern politics. Jump to the 6:58 mark to see Specter. [Politico]
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.