Arlen Specter was recently on MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry to plug his new book and express concern that cannibals are devouring Senators. His comments follow Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s tough loss in the state’s primary that has been trumpeted as an example of the death of compromise in modern politics. Jump to the 6:58 mark to see Specter. [Politico]
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- News: State Senate to Consider Medical Marijuana
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: Magazine Says Pa. Governor Race Is “Likely Democratic”
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: Law Firm Asks Court to Forgive Bob Brady’s $450,000 Debt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.