Arlen Specter was recently on MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry to plug his new book and express concern that cannibals are devouring Senators. His comments follow Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar’s tough loss in the state’s primary that has been trumpeted as an example of the death of compromise in modern politics. Jump to the 6:58 mark to see Specter. [Politico]
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Corbett, Wolf Agree on 3 Debates
- News: Philly Is Putting On Quite a Show for the DNC Site Selectors
- News: Corbett Calls For Amish Mafia To End
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.