Major League Baseball is actually an “illegal cartel.” That’s what a group of fans are asserting as they’ve filed suit against MLB, Comcast, DirecTV, and other MLB partners. The fans are pissed about the way professional baseball is televised. One of the plaintiffs if a Philly guy who canceled DirecTV because of high prices he claims were brought on by MLB and its partners. People in other cities just want to watch their teams, but, because MLBTV blacks out local games, cable providers are the only game in town. We get it—trust us. We resigned to sticking with to Comcast for Phils games, so we’re picking up what they’re putting down. [Hollywood Reporter]
- News: Comcast Announces New Alliance with Sony
- News: I Don’t Believe in Bitcoins
- News: Carlos Ruiz: “If We Stay Healthy…”
- News: Is Comcast Building the Next Magic Kingdom?
- G Philly: WATCH: Johnny Weir Offers Hilarious Commentary on Ice Skaters at Rockefeller Center
- News: Ben Revere Takes Amazing Phillies Ellen-Style Selfie