Last night, I hit a late-night party at Sumo Lounge, where Philadelphia Eagle Jeremy Maclin was celebrating his birthday. Maclin’s here with Drew Carballo, asst. manager at Del Frisco’s, socialite Hacina Saadi, and Maclin’s manager, Isaiah DeLeon-Mares. The place was packed, with friends as well as many of his teammates, including DeSean Jackson, Brent Celek, Todd Herremans, Lesean “Shady” McCoy, Brandon Graham, Riley Cooper, Chad Hall, former teammate A.J. Feeley, Sacramento Kings player Jason Thompson, CBS 3′s Matthew Nadu, Ryan Dorsey of The 3 Nerds, Courtney Grant (who just got back from Italy), Teresa Nino, Christie Honigman, ESPN’s Tim Legler, former Miss Pennsylvania Amber Joell, Kate Beaver, and Sam Tarlo, all grooving to the sounds of DJ Aktive. Later, the party moved over to Recess Lounge for late, late-night partying, where Maclin was joined by Flyers Scott Hartnell, Claude Giroux, and James van Riemsdyk, as well as Sixers Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday.
- The Scene: PHOTOS: Jon Bon Jovi Soul Homes Grand Opening
- News: Former Sixer Battles Teammate in Playoffs
- News: Flyers Lose, Fans Flip Off Former Flyer
- The Scene: PA Wines “The Chores Can Wait” Campaign Launch
- News: Sixers Owner Says Season Was A Success
- The Scene: Curtis Institute Honors the Lenfests