Last night, I hit a late-night party at Sumo Lounge, where Philadelphia Eagle Jeremy Maclin was celebrating his birthday. Maclin’s here with Drew Carballo, asst. manager at Del Frisco’s, socialite Hacina Saadi, and Maclin’s manager, Isaiah DeLeon-Mares. The place was packed, with friends as well as many of his teammates, including DeSean Jackson, Brent Celek, Todd Herremans, Lesean “Shady” McCoy, Brandon Graham, Riley Cooper, Chad Hall, former teammate A.J. Feeley, Sacramento Kings player Jason Thompson, CBS 3′s Matthew Nadu, Ryan Dorsey of The 3 Nerds, Courtney Grant (who just got back from Italy), Teresa Nino, Christie Honigman, ESPN’s Tim Legler, former Miss Pennsylvania Amber Joell, Kate Beaver, and Sam Tarlo, all grooving to the sounds of DJ Aktive. Later, the party moved over to Recess Lounge for late, late-night partying, where Maclin was joined by Flyers Scott Hartnell, Claude Giroux, and James van Riemsdyk, as well as Sixers Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday.
- The Scene: Alive Inside Screening for the Alzheimer’s Association
- News: Stanley Cup in Sea Isle City Today
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- The Scene: PHOTOS: Ommegang Hop Chef 2014
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.