Radnor’s Tom Wilson is best known for mixing up colloquial phrases and calling Marty McFly a butthead in the Back to the Future trilogy. He’s so often recognized for his role as Biff Tannen that he’s actually made up a sheet of answers about the trilogy and his time spent making it that he gives out when necessary. He says Michael J. Fox was nice and Christopher Lloyd is shy. BUT WHAT ABOUT EINSTEIN?! Forgive us while we take the rest of the afternoon off to ponder how incredibly awesome this is. [Gawker]
- Ticket: MLK Cougars Spotlighted on ESPN All Week
- Ticket: Michael Fassbender’s Papier-Mâché Head and Lemurs Win the Weekend
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
- Ticket: 7 Clues Netflix Doesn’t Know a Comedy From a Hole in the Ground
- Ticket: What to See in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: Ritz Five to Screen David Lynch’s Duran Duran Film
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.