David Toledo—the 44-year-old man who’s accused of essentially starring in a real life Scooby Doo episode up in Mayfair—has been released on $270,000 bail. He had twice been denied requests to have his bail lowered. In July he’ll face 47 misdemeanor charges stemming from a series of tire slashings in Mayfair that started back in February. [6 ABC]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.