David Toledo—the 44-year-old man who’s accused of essentially starring in a real life Scooby Doo episode up in Mayfair—has been released on $270,000 bail. He had twice been denied requests to have his bail lowered. In July he’ll face 47 misdemeanor charges stemming from a series of tire slashings in Mayfair that started back in February. [6 ABC]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence