David Toledo—the 44-year-old man who’s accused of essentially starring in a real life Scooby Doo episode up in Mayfair—has been released on $270,000 bail. He had twice been denied requests to have his bail lowered. In July he’ll face 47 misdemeanor charges stemming from a series of tire slashings in Mayfair that started back in February. [6 ABC]
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Rittenhouse’s Food and Friends Market Burglarized
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
- News: Man in Employee “Hoagiefest” Shirt Robs Wawa
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.