David Toledo—the 44-year-old man who’s accused of essentially starring in a real life Scooby Doo episode up in Mayfair—has been released on $270,000 bail. He had twice been denied requests to have his bail lowered. In July he’ll face 47 misdemeanor charges stemming from a series of tire slashings in Mayfair that started back in February. [6 ABC]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.