David Toledo—the 44-year-old man who’s accused of essentially starring in a real life Scooby Doo episode up in Mayfair—has been released on $270,000 bail. He had twice been denied requests to have his bail lowered. In July he’ll face 47 misdemeanor charges stemming from a series of tire slashings in Mayfair that started back in February. [6 ABC]
- News: NYT: Camden Is Reviving Under New Police Force
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.