An umpire in New Jersey has been charged with simple assault after allegedly punching a Little League coach in the face. The coach says that the umpire attacked him after he question a strike call. The umpire said—through an attorney—that he had ejected the coach and only defended himself after the coach made physical contact with him. Regardless of what actually happened, let this be a lesson that arguing balls and strikes never got anyone anywhere. [Philly.com]
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”