John Grzyminski—the man sought by police in connection with the pipe bombs discovered in a Warrington home yesterday afternoon—turned himself in to Buckingham Police this morning. When authorities went to search the suspects car, they found another suspicious device believed to be explosive. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Storybook Home in Tinicum Township
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- Property: Your Dream Cottage is in Bucks County
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.