John Grzyminski—the man sought by police in connection with the pipe bombs discovered in a Warrington home yesterday afternoon—turned himself in to Buckingham Police this morning. When authorities went to search the suspects car, they found another suspicious device believed to be explosive. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Eric Frein Arraigned, Held Without Bail
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.