John Grzyminski—the man sought by police in connection with the pipe bombs discovered in a Warrington home yesterday afternoon—turned himself in to Buckingham Police this morning. When authorities went to search the suspects car, they found another suspicious device believed to be explosive. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
- G Philly: New Gay-Bashing Details Emerge in Court Doc
- News: Second Teen Charged With Murder in H.S. Girl’s Killing
- News: Philadelphia Outrage Meter: Guess Who
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.