John Grzyminski—the man sought by police in connection with the pipe bombs discovered in a Warrington home yesterday afternoon—turned himself in to Buckingham Police this morning. When authorities went to search the suspects car, they found another suspicious device believed to be explosive. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence