John Grzyminski—the man sought by police in connection with the pipe bombs discovered in a Warrington home yesterday afternoon—turned himself in to Buckingham Police this morning. When authorities went to search the suspects car, they found another suspicious device believed to be explosive. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: ‘Crown Prince Emperor’ Found Guilty of DUI
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.