Yeah, Philadelphia has a Harrah’s now that the casino decided it would be a good idea to ditch the Chester name from its marquee. To mark the official name change, Harrah’s will host an official cheesesteak ribbon-cutting ceremony to be followed by Takeru Kobayashi—the fastest eater in the world and reigning Wing Bowl champion—breaking his own record by eating a cheesesteak in under 24 seconds.
- News: Break-Ins at Resurrection, Honeys Sit n’ Eat Last Night
- News: Marc Vetri Used to Have a Creepy Mustache
- News: Sushi Chef Stabs Robber with Sushi Knife
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- News: Map: Philly’s Not a Bad Place to get Food Delivered
- News: Jim Kenney Writes Moving Love Letter to Sriracha