Yeah, Philadelphia has a Harrah’s now that the casino decided it would be a good idea to ditch the Chester name from its marquee. To mark the official name change, Harrah’s will host an official cheesesteak ribbon-cutting ceremony to be followed by Takeru Kobayashi—the fastest eater in the world and reigning Wing Bowl champion—breaking his own record by eating a cheesesteak in under 24 seconds.
- News: Break-Ins at Resurrection, Honeys Sit n’ Eat Last Night
- News: Marc Vetri Used to Have a Creepy Mustache
- News: Sushi Chef Stabs Robber with Sushi Knife
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- News: Map: Philly’s Not a Bad Place to get Food Delivered
- News: Jim Kenney Writes Moving Love Letter to Sriracha
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.