An Assembly committee in Jersey has approved measures that would prohibit schools and businesses from asking for your usernames and passwords to social media sites. The bills—aimed at protecting a demographic rendered vulnerable by the economy (read: young people)—now head to the full Assembly for consideration. [Philly.com]
- Ticket: Diplo Body-Shames Taylor Swift On Twitter
- News: Schilling Battles Philly Bloggers on Twitter
- News: Family Hires Pathologist to Investigate Deaths of Cooper CEO, His Wife
- News: Facebook Is Trying to Civilize Young People
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.