An Assembly committee in Jersey has approved measures that would prohibit schools and businesses from asking for your usernames and passwords to social media sites. The bills—aimed at protecting a demographic rendered vulnerable by the economy (read: young people)—now head to the full Assembly for consideration. [Philly.com]
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Facebook and “Friends” in the Wake of Ferguson
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- Ticket: Jill Scott Defends Bill Cosby On Twitter
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.