An Assembly committee in Jersey has approved measures that would prohibit schools and businesses from asking for your usernames and passwords to social media sites. The bills—aimed at protecting a demographic rendered vulnerable by the economy (read: young people)—now head to the full Assembly for consideration. [Philly.com]
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Use North Jersey Gaming Dollars to Rebuild AC?
- News: NJ Ranks 8th, Pa. 16th in Child Well-Being
- News: Chris Christie Has Raised $60 Million for GOP
- News: Drivers Warned of E-ZPass Phishing Scam
- News: Jersey’s Menendez Says Cuba Behind Smear Plot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.