An Assembly committee in Jersey has approved measures that would prohibit schools and businesses from asking for your usernames and passwords to social media sites. The bills—aimed at protecting a demographic rendered vulnerable by the economy (read: young people)—now head to the full Assembly for consideration. [Philly.com]
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
- News: Gay Bashing Suspect Kathryn Knott Thanked Police Chief Dad for Special Treatment
- News: Feds Give SEPTA $87 Million for Infrastructure
- News: Jersey May Mandate Cell Phone “Kill Switch”
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.