Chris Christie has vetoed New Jersey’s proposed health exchange bill. New Jersey’s governor said today that it would have been premature to enact the bill while the Supreme Court is still working to determine the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. “I am concerned that a hastily created exchange in New Jersey will impose unnecessary obligations upon the state’s taxpayers,” he said. [Bloomberg]
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot