Chris Christie has vetoed New Jersey’s proposed health exchange bill. New Jersey’s governor said today that it would have been premature to enact the bill while the Supreme Court is still working to determine the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. “I am concerned that a hastily created exchange in New Jersey will impose unnecessary obligations upon the state’s taxpayers,” he said. [Bloomberg]
- News: TV Study: Lots of Campaign Ads, But No Coverage
- News: Can Conservatives and Liberals Be Friends?
- News: Pennsylvania Curbs Investment in Iran
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.