Dr. Bill Cosby delivered today’s commencement address to Temple University’s 2012 graduating class. He touches on the troubles facing young people entering today’s work force, reminds them that nobody wants a friend who doesn’t have a job, and even manages to sneak in a PPA joke. Congratulations to all of today’s graduates.
- Ticket: Bill Cosby to Lend Art Collection to Smithsonian
- News: Temple Student Charged in Israel-Palestine Confrontation
- News: Temple Football to Honor Lewis Katz
- News: Pro-Israel Student Hit on Temple’s Campus
- News: Penn Students Are the Most Polite in the U.S.
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Performing to Save Temple’s Men’s Gymnastics Team
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.