Dr. Bill Cosby delivered today’s commencement address to Temple University’s 2012 graduating class. He touches on the troubles facing young people entering today’s work force, reminds them that nobody wants a friend who doesn’t have a job, and even manages to sneak in a PPA joke. Congratulations to all of today’s graduates.
- News: Temple Eliminating Seven Sports
- News: Temple Hires Dogs to Help Students Take Exams
- News: WATCH: Clip From Bill Cosby’s New Comedy Central Special
- News: Bill Cosby’s Got a Special Airing This Saturday
- News: More Than 50 Temple Students Arrested on Homecoming Weekend
- News: Why Are Birds Killing Themselves on Temple Campus?