Dr. Bill Cosby delivered today’s commencement address to Temple University’s 2012 graduating class. He touches on the troubles facing young people entering today’s work force, reminds them that nobody wants a friend who doesn’t have a job, and even manages to sneak in a PPA joke. Congratulations to all of today’s graduates.
- G Philly: Temple Gay Web Series One of the Guys Nominated for Emmy
- Property: Saffron: Utopian Living Near Temple
- News: Temple Saves Two Sports Slated for Cuts
- G Philly: Trans People Needed for Local “Trans Home Project” Study
- News: Sex Assault Allegations Against Bill Cosby Gain New Life
- News: Shoeless Delaware Student Competes on Jeopardy