Dr. Bill Cosby delivered today’s commencement address to Temple University’s 2012 graduating class. He touches on the troubles facing young people entering today’s work force, reminds them that nobody wants a friend who doesn’t have a job, and even manages to sneak in a PPA joke. Congratulations to all of today’s graduates.
- News: Interview: David Boardman and the Future of Philly Newspapers
- News: Pitt, Penn State Again Most Costly Public Universities
- News: Temple Prof: Stop Tornadoes with Giant Walls
- News: AxisPhilly Shutting Down
- News: Lewis Katz Memorial is Wednesday at Temple
- News: Cosby to Temple Grads: Algebra Easier Than Cotton Picking
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.