The Answer’s infamous inaugural footwear—the Questions—will make a one-day return to store shelves. On May 25th—for $125—you can have the original kicks Iverson rocked in the NBA. As he and Reebok promote the re-release, the All-Star spoke with SLAM about his time at Georgetown, his love of football, crossing up Jordan and his aspirations to play in China. [SLAM]
- Shoppist: How to Shop For Plus-Size Clothing in Straight-Size Stores
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Sexy (And Comfy!) Ankle Boots
- G Philly: Timberland Opens This Weekend in Rittenhouse
- News: NBA Draft Lottery Reform Voted Down
- News: ESPN: Kobe Bryant Has Destroyed the Lakers
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.