The House Transportation Committee has approved a measure that would allow for certain portions of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to have speed limits bumped up to 70 mph. The default speed limit would remain stagnant at 55 mph, but, under the proposed change, the Turnpike Commission would be able increase the maximum legal speed for certain stretches. [CBS 3]
- News: Tom Corbett Did the Right Thing
- News: The Time Brian Sims Confronted Mark Cohen
- News: Corbett: Liquor Privatization Still on Table
- News: Bill Would Let Universities Secede From State System
- News: Does PA Have an Anti-Gay “Religious Freedom” Law?
- News: Tom Wolf Leads Primary Field in Gubernatorial Race…By a Lot