The House Transportation Committee has approved a measure that would allow for certain portions of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to have speed limits bumped up to 70 mph. The default speed limit would remain stagnant at 55 mph, but, under the proposed change, the Turnpike Commission would be able increase the maximum legal speed for certain stretches. [CBS 3]
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: It Is Currently Legal to Eat Cats and Dogs in PA
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?