Thirty-two people have been arrested for their alleged connection to a meth ring in Philly and Montgomery County. The arrests followed three weeks of wiretaps and cell phone surveillance. Police executed 14 search warrants and supposedly uncovered meth, drug paraphernalia and firearms at a body shop in Lansdale. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
- G Philly: New Gay-Bashing Details Emerge in Court Doc
- News: Second Teen Charged With Murder in H.S. Girl’s Killing
- News: Philadelphia Outrage Meter: Guess Who
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.