Thirty-two people have been arrested for their alleged connection to a meth ring in Philly and Montgomery County. The arrests followed three weeks of wiretaps and cell phone surveillance. Police executed 14 search warrants and supposedly uncovered meth, drug paraphernalia and firearms at a body shop in Lansdale. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
- News: Smerconish’s Death Penalty Lament
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.