Thirty-two people have been arrested for their alleged connection to a meth ring in Philly and Montgomery County. The arrests followed three weeks of wiretaps and cell phone surveillance. Police executed 14 search warrants and supposedly uncovered meth, drug paraphernalia and firearms at a body shop in Lansdale. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Eric Frein Arraigned, Held Without Bail
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.