Thirty-two people have been arrested for their alleged connection to a meth ring in Philly and Montgomery County. The arrests followed three weeks of wiretaps and cell phone surveillance. Police executed 14 search warrants and supposedly uncovered meth, drug paraphernalia and firearms at a body shop in Lansdale. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence