Thirty-two people have been arrested for their alleged connection to a meth ring in Philly and Montgomery County. The arrests followed three weeks of wiretaps and cell phone surveillance. Police executed 14 search warrants and supposedly uncovered meth, drug paraphernalia and firearms at a body shop in Lansdale. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.