Amy Gutmann—president of Penn—will reportedly be with the university for seven more years after the board of trustees officially votes on her five-year contract extension at its June 15th meeting. The re-up would make Gutmann the second-longest serving president in Penn’s history. She’s held the post since 2004. [Inquirer]
- G Philly: Penn Adopts ‘Preferred Name Initiative’ for Trans Students
- Property: What Becomes of an Empty Frat House?
- News: PHOTOS: Penn Students Protest Spring Fling Crackdown
- News: Penn: Undercover Cops Will Bust Parties This Weekend
- News: Penn Lacrosse Coach Disputes Bar-Busting Allegations
- News: Somebody Vandalized the “Dueling Tampons”