Amy Gutmann—president of Penn—will reportedly be with the university for seven more years after the board of trustees officially votes on her five-year contract extension at its June 15th meeting. The re-up would make Gutmann the second-longest serving president in Penn’s history. She’s held the post since 2004. [Inquirer]
- News: Survey: Penn, Princeton Grads Hard to Date
- News: Penn Student’s Death Still Under Investigation
- News: (UPDATE) Penn Student Dead of Apparent Suicide
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
- News: Penn Continuing Marijuana Ban Despite City Decrim
- News: Penn Can’t Quite Get Over Last Year’s NYT “Hookup Culture” Article
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.