Amy Gutmann—president of Penn—will reportedly be with the university for seven more years after the board of trustees officially votes on her five-year contract extension at its June 15th meeting. The re-up would make Gutmann the second-longest serving president in Penn’s history. She’s held the post since 2004. [Inquirer]
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- News: Penn Getting Close to ‘Functional Cure’ for HIV?
- Ticket: 16th-Century Illustrations Show Cats With Rockets on Their Backs
- News: Penn Tuition and Fees Pass $60,000. A Year.
- News: Penn Students: Stop Being Schmucks!
- News: “Gangsta” Party Stirs Backlash Against Penn Greeks