Amy Gutmann—president of Penn—will reportedly be with the university for seven more years after the board of trustees officially votes on her five-year contract extension at its June 15th meeting. The re-up would make Gutmann the second-longest serving president in Penn’s history. She’s held the post since 2004. [Inquirer]
- News: Study Confirms Effectiveness of Groundbreaking Penn Cancer Treatment
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.
- News: Inquirer Reporter’s Husband Dies After Penn Trial
- News: Buzz Bissinger to Lecture at Kelly Writers House
- News: Penn Study: Women, Men Have Different Brains