Getting to Texas just got a bit easier. US Airways has announced the addition of non-stop flights to and from Austin and San Antonio out of PHL starting in September. The airline will also add a sixth flight to its daily service to Dallas along with the new service to the other Texan cities. [Inquirer]
- News: Passenger: I Was Kicked Off Flight at PHL for My Tweets
- News: Horrifying Fox Mascot Airline Brings Cheap Flights to PHL
- G Philly: LONG WEEKEND: Los Angeles
- G Philly: WATCH: Drone Offers Stunning Overhead Look at P-Town 2014
- G Philly: Long Weekend: Navigating Gay Vegas
- News: You Can Now Work Out at the Airport
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.