Getting to Texas just got a bit easier. US Airways has announced the addition of non-stop flights to and from Austin and San Antonio out of PHL starting in September. The airline will also add a sixth flight to its daily service to Dallas along with the new service to the other Texan cities. [Inquirer]
- News: Baggage Handlers Picket at PHL Airport
- Shoppist: 5 Cozy, Luxe Log Cabins For a Winter Getaway
- Be Well Philly: The Terrifying Truth About Germs in Airplane Bathrooms
- Ticket: LONG WEEKEND: Lake Naomi
- News: Passenger: I Was Kicked Off Flight at PHL for My Tweets
- News: Horrifying Fox Mascot Airline Brings Cheap Flights to PHL
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.