Robert E. Brown Jr.’s MVP Capital Partners owns Swiss Farms and has reportedly agreed to purchase Saxbys for $2 million in cash and debt. Paul Friel—the former Wawa and Sunoco exec who currently runs Swiss Farms—will take over as CEO for Saxbys as both brands will expand through franchising. Former Fox 29 weatherman Frank Cariello is already slated to become a Swiss Farms franchisee with the opening of a location in Raleigh, North Carolina in the fall. [Philly.com]
- Property: Delco Borough With Vacant Storefronts Gets Proposed Strip Mall
- News: Delco Team Wins the Babe Ruth World Series
- Property: Swarthmore Residents Oppose Development
- Articles: Ajay Raju Profile: The Big Raju
- News: NYT Columnist Challenges Comcast Merger
- Ticket: Delco Times Reporter Discovers Girls Three Years Too Late
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.