Pop artist Robert Indiana—known for the “LOVE” sculpture that sits in JFK Plaza—has been named in a lawsuit filed last week in Maine by an art buyer from Monaco. The buyer alleges that Indiana devalued a collection of 10 “PREM” sculptures when the artist said that he didn’t create them. [Inquirer]
- News: Havertown Man Battles AOL Over Radio Station
- News: A Philly Court Has Made It Harder for the Government to Track You
- News: Fox 29 “Investigation” Into Don Tollefson Was a Joke
- News: Is the Star Witness in Catholic Sex Abuse Case a Liar?
- News: Ohio Valley University Keeps Wharton Name for Business School
- News: Philly Man Sues Popeye’s In Federal Court Over $10