Pop artist Robert Indiana—known for the “LOVE” sculpture that sits in JFK Plaza—has been named in a lawsuit filed last week in Maine by an art buyer from Monaco. The buyer alleges that Indiana devalued a collection of 10 “PREM” sculptures when the artist said that he didn’t create them. [Inquirer]
- News: Complaint: SRC Violated Pennsylvania Sunshine Act
- News: Suit: CBS3 Anchor Chris May Screwed Up Big Time
- News: Main Line Golf Club Hit With Messy Sexual Harassment Suit
- News: Six Districts (But Not Philly) File Big School Funding Lawsuit
- News: Lawyer Told to Pay $1M for Smoking Reference
- News: City Council Sued Over Speech Rules
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.