Pop artist Robert Indiana—known for the “LOVE” sculpture that sits in JFK Plaza—has been named in a lawsuit filed last week in Maine by an art buyer from Monaco. The buyer alleges that Indiana devalued a collection of 10 “PREM” sculptures when the artist said that he didn’t create them. [Inquirer]
- News: City Council Sued Over Speech Rules
- News: 10 Reasons Cheyney Alumni Are Suing Pa., Feds
- News: Delco Lawyer Suing Led Zeppelin Could Be Disbarred
- News: Report: Philly Paid Out $40 Million for Police Misconduct
- News: Delaware Man Sues Over Pink Panties Incident
- News: Should Catholic Doc Be Forced to Prescribe Contraceptives?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.