Pop artist Robert Indiana—known for the “LOVE” sculpture that sits in JFK Plaza—has been named in a lawsuit filed last week in Maine by an art buyer from Monaco. The buyer alleges that Indiana devalued a collection of 10 “PREM” sculptures when the artist said that he didn’t create them. [Inquirer]
- News: New Jersey’s Dumbest Lawsuit Ever
- News: N.J. Sues Pizza Shop Over Garden State Parkway-Like Logo
- News: Philly Pays $1.4M for Posting Gun Permit Appeal Data Online
- News: Rapper Sued for Alleged Made in America Slap
- Foobooz: Farmers’ Cabinet Landlord Sues for More Than $1 Million
- News: Philly-Based Group Sues Universities for Speech Restrictions
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.