The Chipotle on the University of Pennsylvania’s campus was robbed at gunpoint last night. The suspect allegedly made off with $300-500 from the Walnut Street location. Police are looking through campus surveillance videos to try to identify a suspect. [Fox 29]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- News: Penn Course Requires Students to Waste Time on the Internet
- News: Penn Leads Pa. in New Global University Rankings
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.