The Chipotle on the University of Pennsylvania’s campus was robbed at gunpoint last night. The suspect allegedly made off with $300-500 from the Walnut Street location. Police are looking through campus surveillance videos to try to identify a suspect. [Fox 29]
- News: Mugshot of Man Wanted in the Killing, Dumping of Two Men in the Schuylkill
- News: Jersey May Mandate Cell Phone “Kill Switch”
- News: Police Say They’re Closing in on Trooper Shooter
- News: Penn’s Ezekiel Emanuel Wants to Die at 75
- News: Penn’s Endowment: $9.6 Billion
- News: Lobbyist Accused of Sexual Assault
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.