It was such a simpler time, wasn’t it? Ten years ago today Ashanti was atop the Billboard chart, you could waltz up to the Vet and buy Phils tickets moments before first pitch, and you had a superstar shooting guard who was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to lecture you on the importance (or lack thereof) of practice. A decade later, Allen Iverson’s practice press conference is still a pleasure to watch. Pay attention, kids.
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: Sixers Mocked in Taiwanese Animation
- News: Joel Embiid Has Tremendous Twitter Game
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.