Mohammad Hassan Khalid is the 18-year-old Maryland honors student who was charged for his alleged participation in Montco’s Jihad Jane case. Khalid faces up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty today to helping Jihad Jane solicit online contributions to fund a “Muslim Holy War.” A sentencing date has not been set. [Daily News]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.