Mohammad Hassan Khalid is the 18-year-old Maryland honors student who was charged for his alleged participation in Montco’s Jihad Jane case. Khalid faces up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty today to helping Jihad Jane solicit online contributions to fund a “Muslim Holy War.” A sentencing date has not been set. [Daily News]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.