Mohammad Hassan Khalid is the 18-year-old Maryland honors student who was charged for his alleged participation in Montco’s Jihad Jane case. Khalid faces up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty today to helping Jihad Jane solicit online contributions to fund a “Muslim Holy War.” A sentencing date has not been set. [Daily News]
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.