Mohammad Hassan Khalid is the 18-year-old Maryland honors student who was charged for his alleged participation in Montco’s Jihad Jane case. Khalid faces up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty today to helping Jihad Jane solicit online contributions to fund a “Muslim Holy War.” A sentencing date has not been set. [Daily News]
- News: Last Night, I Wanted to Bash the Gay-Bashers
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- G Philly: Does This Photo Show Suspects in Gay Beating Dining at La Viola?
- G Philly: $10K Offered for Info on Center City Hate Crime
- G Philly: Police Release Video of Suspects in Attack of Two Gay Men
- News: Police Release Mugshot of Suspect in Pregnant Woman’s Death
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.