Mohammad Hassan Khalid is the 18-year-old Maryland honors student who was charged for his alleged participation in Montco’s Jihad Jane case. Khalid faces up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty today to helping Jihad Jane solicit online contributions to fund a “Muslim Holy War.” A sentencing date has not been set. [Daily News]
- News: Radnor McDonald’s Employee Busted for Crack Sales
- News: Homeless Man Arrested for Attempted Rape in Center City
- News: Philly Nazi Suspect Is Dead
- News: Alleged NE Philly Nazi Guard Granted Bail
- News: WATCH: Thief Steals Philly Police Officer’s Bicycle
- News: PHOTOS: These Are the Men Charged With Killing an Elderly Philly Couple
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.