Philadelphia artist Karen Kilimnik will be featured in an exhibit at the Brant Foundation in Greenwich, Connecticut from Saturday through September. The exhibit will include her work from 1982 to now and pieces will range from photographs and drawings to installation art and paintings. One of the installation pieces pays homage to an episode of The Avengers and features Mrs. Peel in a dominatrix costume. [New York Times]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: The Whitney Taps Philly Curator for 2014 Biennial
- Ticket: 6 First Friday Picks for March
- Ticket: 5 Things to Do in Philly This Weekend
- Ticket: Philly Instagramers Get Exhibition at Metropolitan Gallery 250
- Ticket: Artist-President George W. Bush to Have First Gallery Exhibition