Philadelphia artist Karen Kilimnik will be featured in an exhibit at the Brant Foundation in Greenwich, Connecticut from Saturday through September. The exhibit will include her work from 1982 to now and pieces will range from photographs and drawings to installation art and paintings. One of the installation pieces pays homage to an episode of The Avengers and features Mrs. Peel in a dominatrix costume. [New York Times]
- Ticket: There’s a Giant Chair in the Lobby of the Kimmel Center
- Ticket: Bill Cosby to Lend Art Collection to Smithsonian
- Ticket: Joe Frazier Statue Being Erected at Xfinity Live
- Ticket: WATCH: Bizarre Trailer for David Lynch’s Upcoming PAFA Exhibit
- Ticket: LOVE Artist Honored on His 86th Birthday
- Ticket: FringeArts Debuts Futuristic Floating Community WetLand
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.