The Bensalem Police Department began an investigation involving the Bensalem School District when they received reports that district employees had falsified timesheets for work they didn’t complete. The district reported the allegations to the office of Bensalem Public Safety Director Frederick Harran. Two employees have already resigned. [Philly.com]
- News: Man Tries to Stop Domestic Assault, Gets Assaulted
- News: Funeral Scheduled for Trooper in Barracks Shooting
- News: Pregnant Woman Shot and Killed
- News: (UPDATE) Regusters Guilty in School Kidnapping Case
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: UPDATE: South Philly Stabbing Now Being Treated as a Suicide
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.