The Bensalem Police Department began an investigation involving the Bensalem School District when they received reports that district employees had falsified timesheets for work they didn’t complete. The district reported the allegations to the office of Bensalem Public Safety Director Frederick Harran. Two employees have already resigned. [Philly.com]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- : C.B. West Cancels Football Season After Hazing Reports
- Property: House of the Week: $3.45M Doylestown Mansion
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.