The Bensalem Police Department began an investigation involving the Bensalem School District when they received reports that district employees had falsified timesheets for work they didn’t complete. The district reported the allegations to the office of Bensalem Public Safety Director Frederick Harran. Two employees have already resigned. [Philly.com]
- Property: Storybook Home in Tinicum Township
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- Property: Your Dream Cottage is in Bucks County
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.