The Bensalem Police Department began an investigation involving the Bensalem School District when they received reports that district employees had falsified timesheets for work they didn’t complete. The district reported the allegations to the office of Bensalem Public Safety Director Frederick Harran. Two employees have already resigned. [Philly.com]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: Bill Would Let Universities Secede From State System
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement