The Bensalem Police Department began an investigation involving the Bensalem School District when they received reports that district employees had falsified timesheets for work they didn’t complete. The district reported the allegations to the office of Bensalem Public Safety Director Frederick Harran. Two employees have already resigned. [Philly.com]
- News: Joyce Sheridan Death Ruled a Homicide
- Ticket: 13 Holiday Events in the ‘Burbs
- News: Center City Attorney Faces Sex Assault Charges
- Property: EXCLUSIVE Preview: Riverfront New Hope Residence Asking for $3.99M
- News: Joe Frazier Granddaughter Indicted for Bank Fraud
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.