Last month, the people of Humankind Water posted a YouTube video appealing to Philadelphians for help winning Walmart’s “Get on the Shelf” contest. At the time, the Overbrook-based company was in second place with only a couple of weeks to go. Looks like Humankind Water, with your help, has become another Philly underdog success story. [Business Week]
- Shoppist: The Fall Gathering Fashion Crawl Is Happening This Tuesday
- Shoppist: Your Guide to the Must-Shop Weekend Sales and Events
- Shoppist: There’s a Waitlist for This $1,750 Fendi Keychain
- Shoppist: The Philadelphia Collection Is Back
- Shoppist: Refinery29 Is Coming to King of Prussia Mall This Saturday
- Be Well Philly: 6 Unexpected Places to Buy Cool Fitness Gear Right Now
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.