Last month, the people of Humankind Water posted a YouTube video appealing to Philadelphians for help winning Walmart’s “Get on the Shelf” contest. At the time, the Overbrook-based company was in second place with only a couple of weeks to go. Looks like Humankind Water, with your help, has become another Philly underdog success story. [Business Week]
- Shoppist: Make Skeem Soaps Your Spring Hostess Gift
- Shoppist: Is the Philadelphia Airport the New Mall?
- Shoppist: Skirt Launches New Shopping Box Service
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Spring Sunglasses Under $150
- Shoppist: This Just In: Vince is Opening on Walnut Street
- Shoppist: We’ve Rounded Up the Best Shopping Events Going on This Weekend