Last month, the people of Humankind Water posted a YouTube video appealing to Philadelphians for help winning Walmart’s “Get on the Shelf” contest. At the time, the Overbrook-based company was in second place with only a couple of weeks to go. Looks like Humankind Water, with your help, has become another Philly underdog success story. [Business Week]
- Shoppist: Frey Boutique Opening In Newtown Square
- Shoppist: Shipley Shops, the Main Line’s Prime Shopping Event, Kicks Off Today
- Shoppist: The Edit: 14 Fall-Ready Sweaters Under $150
- Shoppist: The Edit: 8 Best Fall Hats (That Aren’t Beanies)
- News: Philadelphians Ignore Stabbing in Pathmark Aisle, Keep Shopping
- Shoppist: Three Potato Four Needs Our Help!
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.