Last month, the people of Humankind Water posted a YouTube video appealing to Philadelphians for help winning Walmart’s “Get on the Shelf” contest. At the time, the Overbrook-based company was in second place with only a couple of weeks to go. Looks like Humankind Water, with your help, has become another Philly underdog success story. [Business Week]
- Shoppist: Quick! Free People Is Having a Flash Sale Tonight
- Shoppist: How To Get Your Hands on a Pair of United By Blue’s Bison Socks
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 (New) Ways to Wear Plaid
- Shoppist: 10 Philly Mag Editors On Their Favorite Hand Creams
- Shoppist: How to Shop For Plus-Size Clothing in Straight-Size Stores
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Sexy (And Comfy!) Ankle Boots
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.