This weekend, a lot of Philadelphians will either be running Broad Street on Sunday or heading to CBP South for the Phils series against the Nats. A few of us are even doing both. Either way, be sure to note that Washington’s inferiority complex has continued to grow as the series nears. D.C.’s mayor has even issued a proclamation dubbing Friday-Sunday in Washington “Nattitude Week.” And if you can’t make it to D.C. to cheer for the Fightin’s, the game is televised nationally on Sunday night. [Washington Post]
- News: Ryan Howard, Family at Odds Over Finances
- News: Obviously Cole Hamels Would Love to Be Traded
- News: Schilling Battles Philly Bloggers on Twitter
- News: Phillies Searching for Trades
- Shoppist: 5 Cozy, Luxe Log Cabins For a Winter Getaway
- Be Well Philly: The Terrifying Truth About Germs in Airplane Bathrooms
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.