Councilman-at-Large Bill Greenlee has re-introduced his proposition that City Council should have to approve any new dedicated bike lanes in Philadelphia. Greenlee made sure to emphasize that he and City Council aren’t against new bike lanes, but he feels that if City Council’s approval was required for new bike lanes, the community would have more of a say in the matter. Last year, the Bike Coalition disagreed. The Great Bike Debate rages on. [CBS 3]
- News: Councilman’s Charity Received More Money Than Reported
- News: 264 Arrests for Pot in Month Since City Council Decriminalized It
- Be Well Philly: 10 Healthiest Road-Trip Snacks at Wawa
- News: UPDATE: Nutter Praises UIL for Not Pulling Out of PGW Sale
- News: Council Study of PGW Sale to Cost Nearly $100K More
- Ticket: Day Tripper
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.