Councilman-at-Large Bill Greenlee has re-introduced his proposition that City Council should have to approve any new dedicated bike lanes in Philadelphia. Greenlee made sure to emphasize that he and City Council aren’t against new bike lanes, but he feels that if City Council’s approval was required for new bike lanes, the community would have more of a say in the matter. Last year, the Bike Coalition disagreed. The Great Bike Debate rages on. [CBS 3]
- News: Thanksgiving Travelers Return Smoothly, Safely
- News: Bill Green to Lead School Reform Commission?
- G Philly: Philly FIGHT and City Councilwomen Announce New HIV Clinic
- G Philly: LONG WEEKEND: Puerto Rico
- G Philly: Philly’s Groundbreaking Gay Tourism Campaign Turns 10
- News: Conservatives Mad At Council’s Zinn Mandate