Yesterday Mayor Nutter issued an apology to Daily News columnist Ronnie Polaneczky for comments his Press Secretary Mark McDonald tweeted in response to Polaneczky’s most recent column casting the PPA in a negative light. This, though, wasn’t the first shot McDonald has taken at a member of the media. In fact, he’s turned criticizing media and taking personal shots at journalists into a bit of a habit. Josh Cornfield of the Daily News was kind enough to round up a few examples. [Storify]
- News: Nutter, Union in Dispute Over $2.88 Million
- News: John Baer Wrote Today’s Funniest Line About Pennsylvania Politics
- News: Council May Debate PGW Sale in October
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: (UPDATE) Gerry Lenfest Is Tom Corbett’s Fifth-Biggest Donor
- News: Nutter: Will Sign Pot Decriminalization Bill, With Tweaks
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.