Yesterday Mayor Nutter issued an apology to Daily News columnist Ronnie Polaneczky for comments his Press Secretary Mark McDonald tweeted in response to Polaneczky’s most recent column casting the PPA in a negative light. This, though, wasn’t the first shot McDonald has taken at a member of the media. In fact, he’s turned criticizing media and taking personal shots at journalists into a bit of a habit. Josh Cornfield of the Daily News was kind enough to round up a few examples. [Storify]
- News: McCaffery Drops Lawsuit Against Inky, Daily News
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- News: Wendy Ruderman Is Going to City Hall
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Inky, Daily News Websites Shutting Down
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.