Today, Bryz was interacting with some reporters at the Flyers practice facility in Voorhees, New Jersey when he told them that if he hadn’t become a goalie, he would have been an astronaut. He also had an exchange with a reporter comparing and contrasting the Russian and American space programs and agreed that too many monkeys lost their lives as a result of space travel. Garth Snow was never this interesting. [CSN]
- News: The Flyers Are Worried They Could Get the Mumps
- News: Flyers Lose on Heartbreaking Last-Second Goal
- News: Forbes: Flyers 7th-Most Valuable Team in NHL
- News: Former Flyers Coach Pat Quinn Dies at 71
- News: A Miserable Night for Philly Sports
- News: Porn Star: Flyers Defenseman Is “Most Annoying Texter”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.