Today, Bryz was interacting with some reporters at the Flyers practice facility in Voorhees, New Jersey when he told them that if he hadn’t become a goalie, he would have been an astronaut. He also had an exchange with a reporter comparing and contrasting the Russian and American space programs and agreed that too many monkeys lost their lives as a result of space travel. Garth Snow was never this interesting. [CSN]
- News: Phantoms Unveil Terrifying New Mascot
- News: Flyers’ Timonen Has Blood Clots in Both Lungs, Leg
- News: Three to Join Flyers Hall of Fame
- News: Flyers Goalie Keeps Posting Shirtless Selfies With His Dog
- Property: Gallery: Claude Giroux’s New Rittenhouse Digs. We Think.
- News: Stanley Cup in Sea Isle City Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.