Today, Bryz was interacting with some reporters at the Flyers practice facility in Voorhees, New Jersey when he told them that if he hadn’t become a goalie, he would have been an astronaut. He also had an exchange with a reporter comparing and contrasting the Russian and American space programs and agreed that too many monkeys lost their lives as a result of space travel. Garth Snow was never this interesting. [CSN]
- News: How the Flyers’ Giroux and Simmonds Almost Beat the Globetrotters
- Foobooz: Tastykake Turns 100
- Property: In Honor of US vs. Canada, Here’s Ed Snider’s Philly Condo
- Property: Ed Snider Selling His NYC Apartment and Its Key to Gramercy Park
- News: Ed Snider Is Really Mad About Claude Giroux’s Olympic Snub
- News: Should Claude Giroux Be a Late Addition to the Olympics?