Today, Bryz was interacting with some reporters at the Flyers practice facility in Voorhees, New Jersey when he told them that if he hadn’t become a goalie, he would have been an astronaut. He also had an exchange with a reporter comparing and contrasting the Russian and American space programs and agreed that too many monkeys lost their lives as a result of space travel. Garth Snow was never this interesting. [CSN]
- News: NHL Hiring Guy on Flyers Payroll
- Ticket: DO THIS: Flyers Pep Rally Tomorrow at Dilworth Park
- News: Flyers 2014-15 Season Preview
- News: Olbermann Calls Flyers “As Sexist As Sports Can Get”
- News: Flyers Cave, Bring Back Ice Girls After Fans Boo
- News: Flyers Fans Booed the Ice Guys Against Last Night
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.