Mayor Nutter has issued an apology to Daily News columnist Ronnie Polaneczky over a tweet that his Press Secretary Mark McDonald sent out calling her journalistic ethics into question. McDonald tweeted, “If reporter has let’s say 150 agency violations, do you disclose that as you time after time pound said agency with your commentary?” seemingly referencing Polaneczky’s recent columns on the PPA. Polaneczky’s column published yester—er, today calls McDonald out for the reference and clearly explains her parking record in Philadelphia. [Daily News]
- News: McCaffery Drops Lawsuit Against Inky, Daily News
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- News: Wendy Ruderman Is Going to City Hall
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Inky, Daily News Websites Shutting Down
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.