Mayor Nutter has issued an apology to Daily News columnist Ronnie Polaneczky over a tweet that his Press Secretary Mark McDonald sent out calling her journalistic ethics into question. McDonald tweeted, “If reporter has let’s say 150 agency violations, do you disclose that as you time after time pound said agency with your commentary?” seemingly referencing Polaneczky’s recent columns on the PPA. Polaneczky’s column published yester—er, today calls McDonald out for the reference and clearly explains her parking record in Philadelphia. [Daily News]
- News: 264 Arrests for Pot in Month Since City Council Decriminalized It
- News: Judge Slaps Down Nutter Appeal on Lap Dance Tax
- News: Mayor Nutter Apologizes for 4th of July
- News: Politico: Is Michael Nutter Too Honest?
- News: How To Effectively Use Profanity In The Workplace
- News: For Schools, “A Vortex of Political Hell”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.