Raheem Brock—a Temple grad and defensive end who used to play for the Eagles—was found not guilty of theft in relation to an incident on South Street last June. Brock had been at Copabanana and had allegedly canceled a food order before leaving his table. The folks at Copa said that he bailed on a $27 tab. He was found not guilty of resisting arrest at the municipal level and has now been found not guilty of the theft that was the catalyst to the whole ordeal.
- News: Like It or Not, Foles Is the QB of the Future
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.