Raheem Brock—a Temple grad and defensive end who used to play for the Eagles—was found not guilty of theft in relation to an incident on South Street last June. Brock had been at Copabanana and had allegedly canceled a food order before leaving his table. The folks at Copa said that he bailed on a $27 tab. He was found not guilty of resisting arrest at the municipal level and has now been found not guilty of the theft that was the catalyst to the whole ordeal.
- News: Rutgers Prof Bashes Rolling Stone Camden Article
- Foobooz: Tonight: Beer Can Christmas Tree Lighting at Percy Street
- News: Rolling Stone Says Camden Is Apocalyptic
- News: Those Awesome Eagles Snow Bowl Pics Were Very Hard to Take
- News: Yup, That’s the Eagles on SI’s Cover
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game