Raheem Brock—a Temple grad and defensive end who used to play for the Eagles—was found not guilty of theft in relation to an incident on South Street last June. Brock had been at Copabanana and had allegedly canceled a food order before leaving his table. The folks at Copa said that he bailed on a $27 tab. He was found not guilty of resisting arrest at the municipal level and has now been found not guilty of the theft that was the catalyst to the whole ordeal.
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.