Raheem Brock—a Temple grad and defensive end who used to play for the Eagles—was found not guilty of theft in relation to an incident on South Street last June. Brock had been at Copabanana and had allegedly canceled a food order before leaving his table. The folks at Copa said that he bailed on a $27 tab. He was found not guilty of resisting arrest at the municipal level and has now been found not guilty of the theft that was the catalyst to the whole ordeal.
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
- News: Del. Peeping Tom Sketch Looks Like Drake (It’s Not Him)
- News: WATCH: Teen Sets Off Explosion at Takeout
- News: Double Amputee Shoplifts $315 in Meat
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: GIF: Chip Kelly Dives into a Pool of Ice Water
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.