Thieves invaded a Haverford home on Paddock Road last night. A woman came downstairs after hearing a crash saw three masked men. One of them pointed a gun at her and taped her hands. They stole her wallet and knocked her husband’s phone out of his hand as he tried to dial 9-1-1. An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen. The couple’s son was home at the time. [Inquirer]
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
- Property: Is This a Hecto-Oxagonal-Geodesical-Solaris Home?
- Property: The Main Line Is Getting New Projects
- Foobooz: Suburban Eats: Lobster Dinner at Susanna Foo
- Property: Wynnewood: Seventh “Hottest Suburb” In the Country
- Property: On the Market: Eric Blumenfeld’s Gladwyne Manse
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.