Thieves invaded a Haverford home on Paddock Road last night. A woman came downstairs after hearing a crash saw three masked men. One of them pointed a gun at her and taped her hands. They stole her wallet and knocked her husband’s phone out of his hand as he tried to dial 9-1-1. An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen. The couple’s son was home at the time. [Inquirer]
- Property: Digital Billboards Are Being Installed On Market
- News: Police Tasered Man After Apple Store Ran Out of iPhone 6
- Property: Main Line Monday: $2.25 Paoli Farmhouse Reproduction
- Property: $4M Manse With “Chocolate Room”
- Property: Delco Borough With Vacant Storefronts Gets Proposed Strip Mall
- News: Radnor Cop Commits Suicide Outside Police Station
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.